Insurance Company Contact Number
Facebook Youtube Google Plus
Childress Insurance Agency Logo
Best Independent Insurance Agency

ATV Insurance

Off road vehicles are loads of fun! Whether you are using yours as a weekend cruiser, for hunting, or just around the farm, you need off road vehicle insurance. Having it stolen, damaged or wrecked can cost lots of money and ruin your fun.

Childress Insurance Agency offer a variety of insurance coverage for your ATV including:

Comprehensive- In most instances this will cover your ATV if it is damaged by fire, tornado, theft, vandalism, an animal or flooding. All you have to pay is the deductible.

Collision pays for physical damage to your ATV if you hit a tree, a parked vehicle, another ATV, a fence, a big rock or stump, etc. You would just have to pay the deductible. Because of the way that ATVís are used, collision coverage does not pay for scrapes, minor dents and other cosmetic non-structural damage.

Liability pays for injuries to people or damage to property caused by your ATV.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage pays for your injuries and your property if the person at fault does not have insurance or have enough insurance.

Make sure you take the appropriate steps to insure your safety. Always wear a helmet, and speak to a Childress Insurance Agency representative to find the right coverage to mitigate your financial risk.

© Copyright 2015 Childress Insurance Agency
Designed by: Lercher Media Works
Home | Personal | Business | Group Benefits | About Us | Contact Us | Service Center | Privacy & Compensation Disclosure | Sitemap
Childress Insurance Agency
2391 W Main St. Suite A Cabot, AR 72023
Phone: (501) 941-1148