Insurance Company Contact Number
Facebook Youtube Google Plus
Childress Insurance Agency Logo

Residential Rental Property Insurance (Dwelling Fire Policy)

This type of policy covers houses or apartments that are NOT occupied by the owner. Coverage includes the building, liability protection and loss of rents. A wide array of options and coverages are available to fit your needs.

Keep in mind…

Childress Insurance Agency will shop our companies to find you a policy that is both affordable and reliable. Contact us for your rental property insurance.

© Copyright 2015 Childress Insurance Agency
Designed by: Lercher Media Works
Home | Personal | Business | Group Benefits | About Us | Contact Us | Service Center | Privacy & Compensation Disclosure | Sitemap
Childress Insurance Agency
2391 W Main St. Suite A Cabot, AR 72023
Phone: (501) 941-1148